Last updated: September 26th, 2022 at 17:55 UTC+02:00
Today is a great day for prospective Android tablet customers, especially if they’re in the market for one that carries the Samsung brand. Several Galaxy tablet models are now available at a discount in the USA, starting with the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and all the way up to the top-tier Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.
Best Buy is now offering Galaxy tablet customers an opportunity to save between $100 and $150 on one of Samsung’s devices. You can consult the list below for all the deals, but keep in mind that they will be available for a limited time only.
- Buy the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 64/128GB ($100-$130 off) at Best Buy
- Buy the Galaxy Tab S7 FE ($100 off) at Best Buy
- Buy the Galaxy Tab S7+ 128GB ($150 off) at Best Buy
- Buy the Galaxy Tab S8 128/256GB ($100-$130 off) at Best Buy
- Buy the Galaxy Tab S8+ 128/256GB ($100-$130 off) at Best Buy
- Buy the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 128/256/512GB ($100 – $150 off) at Best Buy
With the exception of the Galaxy Tab S7 FE, every one of the Galaxy tablet models mentioned above has received the One UI 4.1.1 firmware update and now offers better tools for mobile multitasking, such as gestures for Multi-Window and Pop-Up Window, and a new taskbar. The Galaxy Tab S7 FE is technically eligible for the One UI 4.1.1 update, but Samsung is taking its time, which is rather unfortunate given the tablet’s “Fan Edition” designation.
Also worth noting is that the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite offered by Best Buy right now is the 2022 model. Samsung announced this model a few months ago, and while it’s identical to the original variant, for the most part, it comes with a Snapdragon 720G chipset rather than the Exynos 9611.